Our Chuffs group may not have been meeting in person from the beginning of the lock down but we still have been very busy meeting ‘virtually’ rather than physically!
It is not always easy staying at home with very active babies, toddlers and older children but our mums have found many ways of entertaining and occupying their little ones. Here it a few examples of what they have been up to
- We’ve attempted school work, 10 minutes and I realised teachers
should be paid more than footballers !!
- N has climbed into the hen hut!! She got some eggs!
- Managed a little bit of school work and a bit of craft with J.
- Not a lot of school work getting done N busy helping with lambing,
helped pull out her first lamb today!
- Made some Easter things with the children, E nearly crawling!
- Done some painting and an obstacle course in the garden, making the most of the sun.
- Made a ball out of the boys’ old babygrows.
- Baking with the girls.
- H has been playing in the garden and G is in the pool! E looking far too grown up!!
- Libba has been making amazing quilts!
- Lesley is just about to have her first glass of wine for 40 days –it’s been a long Lent this year!!!!
- Missing our usual egg decorating and rolling this Easter!
Anyone doing an Easter Egg hunt?
- L has done some lovely painted eggs.
- Lots of Easter egg hunting going on!
Although bizarrely two children appeared to be on a worm hunt in the compost heap!
N even gave her worm an Easter kiss!!!
- J and his sister made wonderful elephants.
- Lots of fun on the trampoline and enjoying the sunshine in the garden,
and X raiding fridge for yoghurts!
- Must be warm – the children have made a beach in the back garden
and W has stripped off!!!
- N has begun to act like a sheep!
Finally one family have made a great poster – if you’re on the canal bank in Farnhill look out for it.
Stay safe and God bless.